Swagbucks is hosting another round of Swago (like Bingo) from Monday, August 13 at 12 noon ET through Monday, August 20 at 3 pm ET and you can score up to 500 SB points! Plus, Spin & Win is back!
Swago is a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can redeem those SB for free gift cards. If you’ve never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. If you are new to Swagbucks, see below for a new member sign-up bonus code!
Here’s how the Swago game works
* Starting Friday, August 10th, you can pre-register for the newest Swago board at Swagbucks.com HERE.
* Starting Monday, August 13th at 12PM ET head to your Swago Board and hit “Join”. If you don’t hit “Join” you won’t get credit for completing the action items.
* Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, completing a survey, or just visiting one of our popular stores!
* Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
* You have until 3pm ET on Monday,August 20th to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
* Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
* You must earn the SB from your MyGiftCardsPlus purchase in order to mark off the square so make sure you purchase your Gift Card with enough time to receive your SB.
* Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
* The game ends Monday, August 20th at 3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
SB Local Squares
This Swago Board also contains an SB Local Square. Not sure what SB Local is? Head over to Swagbucks.com/CashBack to find out everything you need to know about earning SB when you dine out our shop locally.
In order to complete the SB Local square tied to this board you’ll need to do the following: Link your Debit/Credit Card with SB Local. If you’ve already linked your card, don’t worry, this square will be marked off for you.
Spin & Win
Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins on our Spin & Win Wheel! Every spin on the wheel results in either SB earned, or an exclusive Swag Up.
You have until 11:59 PM PT on August 20th to use up all those valuable spins, so no pressure to use them all at once! The SB options on the wheel will credit immediately. Please note, the SB you earn from the wheel will not count towards your Daily Goal meter. The Swag Ups will be live for a couple of weeks and will expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account so there will be different expiration dates.
Swag IQ Swag Up from Spin & Win
Here’s how it works:
1) The Swag IQ Rejoin Rebate is handled as a SwagUp. If you’ve won a Swag IQ Rejoin Rebate from Spin & Win, it’ll appear in your Swag Up ledger.
2) The Swag IQ Rejoin Rebate will rebate the SB you use to rejoin a game. The rebate will appear in your Swagbucks ledger within 12 hours of the conclusion of the Swag IQ game in which you used the Rebate. You must earn at least 1 SB from the game in order to receive the Swag IQ Rejoin Rebate.
3) Swag IQ only presents a player the option to rejoin a game if that player has a balance sufficient to cover the number of SB required to rejoin a game. So, in order to utilize the Rejoin Rebate, you still must have a sufficient balance cover the number of SB required to rejoin a game.
4) The Swag IQ Rejoin Rebate expires 15 days.
**All Swag Up and Double Search and Survey SB will credit back as Bonus SB which means they will not go towards your Daily Goal Meter.
New to Swagbucks?
If you don’t know about Swagbucks yet, it’s the largest rewards website that gives people free gift cards for the things they do online (searching, shopping, watching videos, playing games and more). You earn points called SB for online activities and then you can cash them in for gift cards to places like Amazon, Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Starbucks, Paypal, Bass Pro Shops, Kohl’s and so many more! It’s free to join and I have earned a bunch of gift cards in the many years I have been a member.
New member bonus Swagbucks sign-up code!
As I posted above, new members get a 70 SB point bonus when you sign up at Swagbucks.com HERE. To get the bonus SB points, click the text that reads “I have a sign up code” during registration and then enter the code: SMARTSHOPPER to get the bonus. Make sure you use all caps since it is case sensitive.
How do you get these SB points? There are lots of ways.
* Search online: Each time you need to search for something online, use the Swagbucks search engine on their website (instead of Google). I actually have the Swagbucks toolbar installed on my desktop and it places a search box right on my screen making it super easy to search. Every once in a while, they award SB points just for doing the searches I used to do using Google.
* Take surveys on their website
* Answer the daily poll
* Watch videos through their website or multiple mobile apps (I earn about 80 – 100 SB a day doing this)
* Use their online shopping portal (I do most of my online shopping at major retailers who are part of the Swagbucks Shop and Earn program (like Amazon.com, Kohls.com, Walmart.com and more) and earn Swagbucks every time I shop. Just this week, I was credited with 562 SB points (worth $5.62 in gift cards) for an online purchase I made a few weeks ago.
* Play games
* Participate in special Swag Code events
* Enter the daily Swag Code (which we usually let you know about here on the blog each day). Swagbucks posts bonus codes on their Facebook, Twitter and blog pages each day. If you have the Swagbucks Mobile App, it will buzz when there is a new code. When the code becomes available each day, one of us posts it here on the blog so we can all get it. The codes are only valid for an hour usually. Once you get the code, you then copy and paste the code into the Swag Code box at the top of the homepage of Swagbucks.com. Look for the circle with the words Swag Code next to it.
Swagbucks is a subsidiary of Prodege, LLC
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links and we appreciate your using them!
Algolia Custom Site Search